span.fullpost {display:inline;}

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Brief about Me

Dear Reader,

I have been questioned to write a brief about my self, to introduce the reader and to show about my activity.

My name is Romi Adetio Setiawan bin Ibrahim, my native place is Bengkulu, Indonesia, I am a graduate student from Aligarh Muslim University, India. Alhamdulillah, I possess the first topper at my department and eligible to receive the Gold Medal on my convocation at April 10th 2007, at Aligarh, India. It was the first time for having a gold medal in my life.

Me and my Brother
Now a day, I am active in writing the poets and article mostly related to the development of Islam in the world today.

Me, Prof. Shibtey Hasan and doughter, Dudi Rochman

My Gold Medal, the proof of keen in learning
I love the Green
Further inquiry about me please call at +919897503966 or
send me an email at: infokita@hotmail.com

Best,

Romi Adetio Setiawan b. Ibrahim

Graduate Student of A.M.U. India




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home